About Me

My photo
Ryhope, Sunderland, County Durham, United Kingdom
I am a Northern League supporter without a club to favour and double as a sometime genealogist who has researched his family tree back to the early 1600's, compiling a file of individual relatives totalling just over 3,000 names. I have been happily married to Maureen for 53 years. We have 1 son, 3 daughters, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, and absolutely no money!

Saturday 2 July 2011

The New Season Is Upon Us!

I ran the rule over the first pre-season training session at Sunderland Ryhope CA this afternoon; I was happy to watch from the sidelines as George Herd, Ian Smith and Glenn McCartney put the players through what I thought was a grueling session on quite a warm afternoon, but George Herd said "There's more where that came from!" New signings Brian Close, David Wells and Gavin Barton worked hard as did returning-to-the-fold Mark "Sparky" Davison and Andy Jennings.

The new stand at Ryhope CW 28/03/14

No comments: