About Me

My photo
Ryhope, Sunderland, County Durham, United Kingdom
I am a Northern League supporter without a club to favour and double as a sometime genealogist who has researched his family tree back to the early 1600's, compiling a file of individual relatives totalling just over 3,000 names. I have been happily married to Maureen for 53 years. We have 1 son, 3 daughters, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, and absolutely no money!

Sunday 3 August 2008

Counting Down


It is now less than a week away to the start of the Northern League season and I am unhappy at having been able to watch only one of all the friendlies which have been staged over the past few weeks. It's a sin how much family and work can get in the way of a man's hobby! All I can do is dream of getting to a match every day!

No comments: