About Me

My photo
Ryhope, Sunderland, County Durham, United Kingdom
I am a Northern League supporter without a club to favour and double as a sometime genealogist who has researched his family tree back to the early 1600's, compiling a file of individual relatives totalling just over 3,000 names. I have been happily married to Maureen for 53 years. We have 1 son, 3 daughters, 14 grandchildren, 5 great-grandchildren, and absolutely no money!

Wednesday 4 February 2009

Billingham Synthonia 3-0 Shildon

Durham County FA Challenge Cup
PTS Stadium
Central Avenue
Billingham

This was the only one of 9 fixtures to survive on a freezing cold night and I went down the A19 to Central Avenue as an alternative to watching Everton v Liverpool on the telly. I am pleased that I did, because both sides produced a most enjoyable match, which Shildon looked odds-on to win for long periods.
Paul Sigsworth's excellent match report (with a Synners slant) can be found at http://www.synners.co.uk/synners-shildon-4.2.09.shtml
The Shildon version is at http://www.shildonafc.co.uk/BART%20SYNNERS%20DCC.htm

No comments: